what are some side effects of antidepressants

EPA Lead Test Certificates

EPA Lead Test Certificates

Now in effect since April 2010, anyone who repairs a structure constructed before 1978 needs to have Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Lead Test Certificates certified by the federal agency in lead-safe work practices. Although there are several exceptions to the EPA RRP rule, this entails that almost every contractors who does any phase of aged home renovation must be educated and get certification by the federal agency. EPA Lead Safety Training is available in every state, and courses of study are commonly one day of training, accompanied by an exam. EPA certified renovators will know how to test for lead-based in paint, and how to accomplish the job while safely carrying lead dust.

How to Get EPA Lead Test Certificates

  1. Locate EPA-accredited training programs near you. ABLE Safety Consulting, EPA Certified Renovator is conducting Day-Long EPA Lead Safety Training and Testing in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. See our schedules.
  2. Sign up for an EPA RRP training program, allowing adequate time to study for the EPA Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) course.
  3. Compile a list of licenses, permits, registrations or certifications associated to lead-based paint that you or your firm have held in any state. You’ll need to submit this list with your application. You’ll also demand to explain any pending or past lead-based paint offenses of EPA regulations.
  4. Start keeping up records of all your paint removal labors to certify that you have abided practices that comply with federal guidelines. Get copies of the consumer “Renovate Right” pamphlet to dish out to your customers. Brochures are available at our supply store.
  5. Take EPA Lead certification course, sit down for the exam and obtain your certificate. Keep a replicate of EPA Lead course training certificate for your records, and hold back the original to send off to the EPA with your application.

Industry Links