what are some side effects of antidepressants

Who Needs EPA RRP Training Certification?

EPA RRP Training Certification

Lead Safe Certified course follows the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) training course of study to educate renovation, repair and painting (RRP) contractors on how to act upon safely in housing with lead-based paint and follow with EPA’s Renovation, Repair, and Painting Rule, and HUD’s Lead Safe Housing Rule.

EPA RRP Training Certification

Renovators, painters, remodelers, Property Managers, maintenance personnel, and any other workers modifying or removing more than 6 square feet of painted surfaces in dwellings build prior to 1978 . After completion of this EPA RRP course, they’ll have EPA certification as a Certified Renovator, which will fulfill HUD demands for interim controls training certification in Federally-assisted target housing. People working on the said field mention above are required to registered for a class and complete it earlier December 31, 2010 to be in compliance with rule.

See our upcoming EPA RRP training schedule.

EPA RRP Lead Safety Certification Training Course

Lead Safe Certified Offers EPA RRP Training Certification on the Following States

  • New York
  • New Jersey
  • Connecticut
  • Pennsylvania
  • Maryland
  • Delaware
  • Massachusetts
  • Rhode Island

Articles prior to EPA RRP

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!


Industry Links