EPA Lead Certification – To defend environment and individual from lead poisoning risk, US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) launched a regulation asking for the effective use of lead-safe procedures like use of High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter equipments like HEPA Vacuum and extra methods designed for protecting against such risk.
In the new regulation, added April 22, 2010, contractors doing renovation repair and painting (RRP) projects that disrupt lead-based paint in day care centers, home facilities, and educational facilities constructed before 1978 ought to be EPA certified and really should comply with particular work procedures in order to avoid lead contamination.
Lead Certification Class
Saturday, February 9th
8am to 5pm
920 Wildwood Park Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110
View more available EPA Lead Training Classes for you.
EPA Lead Certification Training Class Related Posts
- EPA RRP Certified Renovator Training
- EPA RRP Lead Safety Certification Training Course
- EPA Lead-base Paint Certification Training Class
- EPA Training for Lead Removal
- Lead Safety Training | EPA Lead Certification
- EPA Lead Certified – Lead Certification Classes
- Lead-based Paint Safety Certification Training Class
- EPA Lead Paint Safety Class
- Lead Certification Class
- EPA Lead Certification
- Lead Paint Certification
- RRP Training
- Lead Safety Training
- EPA Lead Paint Certification
Speak Your Mind
Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!